As created by mixologist Ken Hall for Deuce Lounge, $25
Deuce Lounge’s signature drink is drawn from the past yet enjoys a modern twist. Created specifically for the Light Group’s first-ever gaming lounge, this tequila-based cocktail features a few unusual ingredients (including raw egg whites) and the atypical components combine for a distinctly different—though pleasing—drink.
- ½ ounce pasteurized egg whites
- ½ ounce agave nectar
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers grapefruit bitters
- ¾ ounce St.-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1½ ounces Patron Platinum Silver tequila
- ice for shaking
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and “dry shake” (without ice). Once egg whites are frothed, add ice and shake some more, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass to serve.
Deuce Lounge serves its signature martini with a sugar rim and a candied violet blossom.