The local personal shopper, life stylist and Vegas Seven beauty columnist shares her favorite places to get fashionable stuff for her clients—and herself.
1. Outfit. Get the newest emerging designers, such as Prabal Gurung, here before anyone else in the city has them. In the Wynn.
2. The Attic. I love going here for fun vintage jewelry. And I love hearing some of the stories that go with the items. I recently found this killer jeweled flower (from an old showgirl costume) that I turned into a brooch for hats. I’ve added chunky pearls, and who knows what next! 1025 S. Main St.
3. Christian Louboutin. Because you can never have enough red soles in your shoe collection. In the Palazzo and in the Forum Shops at Caesars.
4. Barneys. Great shopping for the urban girl. Designers such as Helmut Lang, Alexander Wang, ALC and Isabel Marant will always keep you a step ahead. In the Palazzo.
5. DvF. You’ll find easy trend pieces that won’t break the bank. Check out the new vintage collection for more timeless DvF styles that have made the brand so iconic. For those who love one-stop shopping, you can also now get shoes, handbags, belts, sunglasses and scarves to complete your look. In the Palazzo.
6. Unicahome. The gifts here wow even the most discerning fashionista. Give a friend a Missoni throw for his or her new home or some Fornasetti plates. I could spend hours here (and often do) looking at all of the whimsy that Unica brings to our city. 3901 W. Russell Road, Unicahome.com.
7. Dior Cosmetics. Nelly and her team at Dior always create a flawless face for any occasion. In the Palazzo.