AHHHH, VALENTINE’S DAY. The holiday that makes you feel like a loser if you are not in a relationship or makes you question if your partner really understands you after unwrapping another lackluster gift. While most of us are feeling the pinch of frugality, another world exists where money is no object. Cheers to dreaming big this year. May your Prince Charming sweep you off your feet and dazzle you with gifts fit for a queen.
1. Say ”I love you” in French with a limited-edition J’adore Dior perfume . Only eight pieces exist in the world of the hand-blown Baccarat crystal version. The icing on the bottle? An 18-karat gold necklace is wrapped around this treasure. $42,000. Available by special order.
2. You know you’ve arrived when you own a Birkin, but you have really arrived when you own the Hermès Diamond Birkin. Crocodile with solid 18-Karat white gold and diamond hardware, this bag sells for more than $200,000. Hermes.com.
3. The Chopard Happy Sport watch has one diamond and one ruby floating heart. If you need to spend more, upgrade to get the face or bezel diamond encrusted, too. Starts at $6,000. Chopard.com.
4. If hanky panky is more your thing, then Agent Provocateur is your store. For just $290, you can secure their Swarovski crystal leather whip. But be sure to have extra cash on hand for some fringe-beaded panties because they’ll run you $500 a pair. AgentProvocateur.com.
5. At Chrome Hearts you can spend up to $20,000 on a pair of pavé diamond sunglasses. ChromeHearts.com.
6. The Cartier Love Bracelet is for the true romantic. The story of the wristlet is that the giver locks the bangle onto your wrist and keeps the key to your bracelet and hopefully your heart. The bangle ranges in price based on metal and gemstone. Cartier.com.