The Clark County Commission recently made it a misdemeanor to sell stuff out of backpacks on public sidewalks—something most law-abiding folk thought was already a no-no. This got us thinking about other things you might have thought were illegal that are actually legal. Here, as a very dubious public service, is our list. By the way, we condone none of this.
1. Changing lanes in an intersection. (But you’ll still get the third-finger salute.)
2. Carrying an open container of alcohol. (So long as it’s not in your car.)
3. Carrying a firearm in open view. (Goes great with open containers.)
4. Card counting. (Try telling that to the pit boss.)
5. Bestiality. (Try explaining that to Spot.)