From Black Friday to Small Business Saturday to Cyber Monday, retailers have amazing shopportunities for you to experience once the turkey is done. Shoppers can score astounding deals for braving the crowd the day after Thanksgiving and beyond. Here is a roundup of the places you can’t miss to kick off the holiday shopping season.
• Save 25 percent on your entire purchase at any Patty’s Closet location throughout the Valley.
• AllSaints in the Cosmopolitan has select merchandise such as biker booties and sweater dresses marked 20 percent off.
• At the Forum Shops at Caesars La Perla has select intimate apparel marked 50 percent off and Ted Baker is offering 30 percent off the entire store.
• The Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood gets in on the action with Chinese Laundry selling boots at 30 percent off and S.Y.L.K., a woman’s clothing store, promoting a buy one get one 50 percent off deal.
Small Business Saturday
• Neon Holiday Bazaar, 600 Fremont St., is Las Vegas’ first pop-up market, opening at noon on Nov. 24 and featuring more than 40 local vendors such as Unicahome, the Cupcakery and Jessica Galindo Leather Couture.
• 6pm.com features 24 items on sale for $24 for each hour of the day on Monday.
• Purchase three scarves from designer ICJUK and receive the fourth for free at ICJUK.com.
No Time to Eat
Black Friday comes early to many stores this year, and eager shoppers can hit the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas in Primm before their turkey is even cold for their Fashionably Late event. The mall enlisted a shuttle bus to take shoppers (anyone can board) from the MGM Grand to O’Mulligans Pub at Primm Valley Resort at 8:15 p.m. on Nov. 24 for a pre-sale party where they can sip coffee and energy drinks for a boost before the mall doors open at 10 p.m. Early birds can snap up discounts such as 40 percent off storewide at Last Call by Neiman Marcus, 25 percent off your entire purchase at Le Creuset and 30 percent off sweaters and outerwear until 10 a.m. on Saturday at Levi’s. Bleary-eyed buyers can board a bus returning to the MGM at 2 a.m. or spend the night at one of the three Primm Valley Resort properties offering special room rates. 386-7867; PrimmValleyResorts.com.