Spring has sprung, and it’s time to update your wardrobe. Take advantage of these special offers, because you don’t have to break the bank to look like a VIP.
The Forum Shops at Caesars
- It’s time to hit the pool. Save 30 percent on swimwear and resort wear at Tory Burch throughout April.
- Through April 8, save 30 percent on select items at Ted Baker.
- Sunny days mean that you have to protect those peepers. Do it affordably by saving 50 percent on all eyewear at Obika, now until April 15.
- It always pays to buy next winter’s wardrobe while it’s on sale during spring. This applies to Fido, too. Get two bully breed-designed hoodies for only $60 at Bo & DeeMo at Market LV throughout April.
- While shopping for the pooch, stop by Shaggy Chic for free canine conditioner. Buy one Let It Shine shampoo and get Let It Shine conditioner for free, also throughout the month.
Town Square Las Vegas
- Save 25 percent on all dresses at H&M through April 7. But you may want to return on April 14 for the beginning of the much-loved Mid-Season Sale, which will be storewide and promises to be epic.
- Spring cleaning calls for spring organization. Save 25 percent on select elfa door and wall racks at the Container Store until May 5.
One of the greatest sales ever happens once a year on Earth Day, April 20, at Buffalo Exchange. For only a buck, you can purchase select secondhand fashion including rare vintage finds and designer pieces. Get there early, stand in line and be ready for combat. Proceeds from the sale benefit the Humane Society.
What was the last budget-rocking bargain you found? Tell us in the comments section.