If you’re in Las Vegas during Electric Daisy Carnival and are looking for a break from the EDM-ubiquity, it won’t be easy. The madness doesn’t stop at the speedway, as venues are booking big-name DJs back-to-back down on the Strip as well. But there are things going on this weekend that have nothing to do with pasties and Spirit Hoods.
Here are seven ways to escape the electronic madness.
Friday, June 21
- Feel the summertime vibe as Jazzy Jeff DJs Ditch Friday and Moon at the Palms.
- Get dressed up for Fabrik Fridays at She in Crystals, featuring a fashion show from the Cosmopolitan’s Beckley Boutique.
- Got volleyball? Drink and play on Bagatelle Beach’s two full-size sand volleyball courts at the Tropicana.
Saturday, June 22
- DJ/Producer Treasure Fingers puts an indie-house spin on Juicy Beach with Robbie Rivera at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Boz Scaggs, of Steve Miller Band fame, rocks the Pearl at the Palms.
Sunday, June 23
- Catch the classic 1982 flick Annie at the Outdoor Picture Show On the Green in The District at Green Valley Ranch.
- Smoke stogies and sip worldly beers at Casa Fuente’s Craft Beer Festival in the Forum Shops at Caesar’s.