BURBERRY pants, Burberry in the Forum Shops at Caesars. DIOR sweater and shoes, Dior in the Shops at Crystals. FENDI sweater, Fendi in the Shops at Crystals.
Men’s personal shopper, Neiman Marcus
• Denim and designer sneakers are the most requested items for men, though the big staples of the season are the Armani Spider Web jacket and any DSquared Evening jacket.
• Other must-have pieces include outerwear, either by Tom Ford or Moncler, as well as anything by designers Givenchy and Tom Ford.
BURBERRY coat and pants, Burberry. VALENTINO.com.
General manager, John Varvatos in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
• Today’s look is very much fitted. So guys are wearing slimmer jeans and pants, and jackets that fit perfectly, almost to the point of looking tailored. Cleaner lines with small but distinct details are key. Going into the holidays, rich fabrics such as velvets, cashmere and suede are leading the way.
• At the top of most guys’ shopping list right now are a suede jacket and handmade boots. Slim-leg jeans are also very hot.
• The colors for the season are deep blue, and burgundy mixed
• My favorite item right now is a lightweight double-breasted-style peacoat that we do in a deep navy color. We do our double-breasted jackets a little narrower than traditional, which gives a slimmer profile and a unique look. This particular jacket has the look of a peacoat but is dressier and much lighter, which makes it usable for fancier occasions, as well as with casual outfits paired with jeans.
Z ZEGNA jacket and pants, Zegna in the Forum Shops at Caesars.
General manager, Stitched Lifestyle in the Cosmopolitan
• We are having so much success with accessories. Men are now understanding the importance of completing their look with pocket squares and circles in an array of colors and fabrics, as well as lapel flowers, lapel pins, ascots, leather bracelets, timepieces and eyewear.
• Every man needs a luxurious piece of outerwear this season—a well-done three-quarter length peacoat or fitted leather jacket.
• As for the top colors for autumn/winter 2014, look for brilliant blues, warm cognacs and Italian olives.
FENDI jacket, Fendi in the Shops at Crystals.
Co-founder, 12am Run in the Linq
• Comfort fashion is definitely in vogue for both men and women—jogger pants (ones that don’t look like a pair of Dad’s old sweatpants), designer sweats, fleece shorts and knit beanies are all staples for this season, as are bomber jackets.
• My favorite items are retro sport; that’s the stuff I grew up with. We have Seattle Supersonics gear, Bo Jackson jerseys and Andre Agassi shoes. Speaking of shoes, Nike running and vintage running styles are huge—anything with Flyknit sells out instantly. And, of course, the retro Air Jordans, which are our most-requested item. We are one of a handful of stores to get the most exclusive, hard-to-find Air Jordans.
PRADA blazer, Prada in The Shops at Crystals. LOUIS VUITTON shirt, pants and shoes, Louis Vuitton in the Forum Shops at Caesars. FRANCISCO VAN BENTHUM coat, franciscovanbenthum.com.
VALENTINO coat and pants, Valentino.com. LOUIS VUITTON shoes, Louis Vuitton in the Forum Shops at Caesars.
PRADA jacket and shirt, Prada in The Shops at Crystals. FRANCISCO VAN BENTHUM pants, FranciscoVanBenthum.com
Photos by Robert John Kley
Styling by Jimi Urquiaga
Makeup by Sarah Solorzano
Set Design by Kelly Fondry/The Magnet
Hair by Alfredo Llamas/TMG
Stylist Assistant: Korrina Harmsen
Model: Satoshi Toda/LA MODELS