Three days at a festival will leave most people zoned out. So, it's fitting Laidback Luke played Zombie Nation's infamous "Kernkraft 400" -- you know, famous by every sports event ever. Other things that surprised me this weekend:
- A practical hurricane at the Speedway.
- No surprise Tiesto performance.
- Avicii getting at least a half an hour set on Sunday thanks to Armin van Buuren.
- The giant baby sculpture, "Omma," not having its video projecting head attached.
- The Discovery Stage
- The scarcity of the pastie.
- Hearing a Gotye remix only three times.
- Porter Robinson rocking the main stage at just 19 years old.
- The amount of hate overheard after Saturday's unfortunate weather event.
- The energy people still have after three full nights of dancing.
- Getting from the Speedway to the Strip in just 25 minutes Monday morning.