• Hofbräuhaus, Las Vegas’ largest traditional Bavarian restaurant celebrates its ninth annual Oktoberfest and kicks off six weeks of celebrity keg tappings at 7 p.m. Sept. 15 with guest tappers Siegfried and Roy. HofbrauhausLasVegas.com.
• The Rock ’n Brew beer and music festival returns for a third installment Sept. 28 at Chateau in Paris Las Vegas, with more than 70 craft brews and live music from the Sin City Sinners, American Cream, Love Vendetta and local DJs Mike Uriarte, Sousay and Top Sider. Proceeds benefit the UNLV Beverage Management Club. $30, 6:30-10 p.m., BrewUNLV.com.
• At the third annual Springs Preserve Grapes & Hops Festival on Oct. 6, sample fine wines, beers and food while helping to raise money for Par for the Cure. $35 advance, two for $60, 5-9 p.m., SpringsPreserve.org.
• The Resort on Mount Charleston will celebrate Oktoberfest on Oct. 6 with a German-style buffet and a variety of German beers and wines, as well as live music by the Dummkopfs. $20 adults, $10 children 12 and under, noon-6 p.m., MtCharlestonResort.com.
• Oct. 6 is also Big Dog’s Dog-toberfest, combining the great traditions of Octoberfest with the charm of an old Wisconsin brat cookout. DogtoberBeerFest.com.
• The Golden Nugget presents its third annual Fall Beer Fest on Oct. 19-20. Friday night features more than 125 craft brew selections from 30 breweries. Saturday, the pool area channels Oktoberfest with a German band, food and more than 200 beers. Tickets start at $60, GoldenNugget.com/lasvegas.
• Brought to you by Motley Brews, the inaugural Downtown Brew Festival pops its top Oct. 20 at the Clark County Amphitheater. More than 40 breweries will pour more than 150 beers, and there will be live music by Tribal Seeds. $32 in advance, $42 at the door, 2-6 p.m., DowntownBrewFestival.com.
• McMullan’s Irish Pub turns the big 1-O in November and celebrates with six nights of live music, contests, a Guinness pouring competition, the Trivia Night state championship and the roast of Brian McMullan. Nov. 6-11, McMullansIrishPub.com.
• Brew’s Best semiannual handcrafted beer festival casts its anchor at Lake Las Vegas on Nov. 10, with proceeds benefiting New Vista Community. $25 in advance, $30 at the door, 2-6 p.m., BrewsBestLV.com.